Alas, Yorick

A blog about things.

Monday, August 27, 2007

Stoop to Shower

So I'm in the Sheraton Four Points in Sydney. Nice hotel, right by Darling Harbour. Great sunset view over Darling Harbour from my room. Nice lobby, great location, pleasant staff, yadda yadda yadda. Oh, and free breakfast, too.

But why is the damn showerhead so low? Us tall people like to be clean too. I mean, I have to stoop to shower. I'm taller than the average guy, but it's not like I'm Yao Ming. But the shower hits me at the chin. So I really have to bend to get my hair wet.

I've stayed in a lot of hotels in Australia, in half-a-dozen cities. This is the first "short-shower" I've encountered. So come on Sheraton Four Points, shape up. Australia is not a country of short people - they are taller than Americans on average. This is the sort of shower I expect to find in some small business hotel in Japan, not at an international quality hotel in Sydney.

Boo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home