Alas, Yorick

A blog about things.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Unadventurous Meals Are Available in Canberra

The other night after a long day at work, I didn't feel like cooking nor like going out, so I thought I'd give Domino's a call and eat a pizza while watching some rugby league action. As in the US (usually), Domino's here delivered the pizza pretty quickly. (And as in the Washington DC area, it was delivered by a polite immigrant.)

It was a bit expensive by US standards, about US$15 for a "large" pepperoni with tip. ("Expensive" is relative, in Tokyo that would've been probably $30. I never called out for pizza in Japan!)

Unlike US Domino's, here they have only one size, which they called a "large" pizza but Americans would call "medium" -- about 12 inches I guess. But it was reasonably tasty, considering it was Domino's. And they put much more pepperoni on the top than I'd expected, which was nice...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home