Alas, Yorick

A blog about things.

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Think About Kink

I saw this little blurb in the Washington Post about Ray Davies of the Kinks playing at the 9:30 Club in DC. Sounds like a good show. I saw him at the 9:30 Club a couple of years ago, and it was great, makes me hope he and little brother Dave could get back together for a Kinks reunion tour.

Which reminds me - a few days ago I was in a JB HiFi here (sells music, videos, computers, etc). After going through the cheap CDs and the alternative shelves, I looked at the classic rock shelves. I looked for the Kinks. I found Carole King. I found LOTS of King Crimson. For pete's sake I even found TWO albums by the Knack.

And not one single, solitary CD of the Kinks. Inconceivable.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home